[ARNPCare] Msg to Bob Smithing about ARNPs United dues

ARNP Care Monthly NewsLetter arnpcare at nurse.net
Tue Oct 23 22:23:09 PDT 2012

Hi Bob!

This is Christine Harris from the ARNPs United meeting at the Primary Care
Conference, the FNP who requested a ³bill² for 2 years dues to submit to my
manager, and perhaps annual dues notification thereafter.

In the flurry of the conference, I thank you for trying to get that invoice
of sorts to me.  In case you lost my email, I thought I¹d try to reach you
and nudge your memory.  I¹m happy to get ARNPs United of WA more $$ ASAP.

Take care,
Peace to you,
Christine Harris
686-3047 prn cell