[AU-Mbr] Special Inviation to Hands on IUD Insertion Training - CE Available - Free of Charge

Carol Calandra carol at nurse.net
Tue Feb 8 15:38:04 PST 2005

FEI Women's Health, the maker of ParaGard T 380A Intrauterine Copper
Contraceptive, is pleased to invite = you  and other interested
clinicians in your clinic/practice to a = **_ unique opportunity =
for_** **_ hands-on training on ParaGard IUD = insertion_** .  This
session will give clinicians an opportunity to **_ perform at least 1
actual = ParaGard IUD insertion_** on a patient while being = directly
supervised by a qualified **/ mentor/***. *

* We at FEI are excited about this training program.  We have received
an extremely positive = response about this from other clinicians around
the country.  We feel that = this hands-on experience will be an
excellent bridge between theory and real clinical practice.*

*  The session will begin with a brief lecture on = ParaGard as well as
a review of the insertion technique.  This will then be = followed by
**_ one-on-one mentoring_** while performing at least 1 = ParaGard
insertion.*

* If you are interested, please call Mia Roa at (212) 446-9368 (EST) or
email at: mroa at fei-womanshealth.com.  **/_ Slots are limited so =
pre-registration is required_/** .  This invitation is = also extended
to other advanced practice clinicians in your = clinic/practice.*

*  **When replying to this email please include your full = name and a
daytime contact number.*

--
Carol M. Calandra
Director Of Operations
Email: carol at nurse.net
Phone: 253-813-3033
WebSite: http://www.npcentral.net
Nurse Practitioners.... Part of the Solution!!
NP Central is a non-profit organization dedicated to the practice development, advancement, and educational support of Nurse Practitioners.