[ARNPCare] Ann Darlington

arnpcare at nurse.net arnpcare at nurse.net
Wed Aug 22 22:54:31 PDT 2007

Please forward this to Ann Darlington

  Hi Ann, thanks for your note regarding the extra donation.  I appreciate all the work you and ARNPs United do for NPs.

  I am the WA State Rep for American Academy of NPs and I would really like to have your email address and correspond regarding national NP info.

  I would also like to come to a regional ARNP United meeting to keep my upself updated on the organization. So many AANPs ask for advice regarding local laws, etc. and I always refer them to AU (and advise them to join the organization if they haven't yet).

  Please contact me. Thanks

  Cindy Meinecke
  425-457-0761
  cindymeinecke at yahoo.com

arnpcare at nurse.net wrote:
  ARNP Care

Table of Contents:
ARNP Prescriptive Authority Primer
Spotlight on Grace Grymes Chapman
Is Your Practice Impacted by the 72 Hour Rule?
The Growth of Retail Clinics: A Personal Story
CE Opportunities
Classified Ads
Healthy Humor
Inspirational Quote

This issue of ARNP Care is attached as an Adobe Acrobat Reader (ver
6.0) file. This allows us to provide an electronic publication which
can be viewed on most computers, printed out in a form similar to the
original and can contain the inserts often included in the printed version.

The Acrobat format was selected because of it's wide spread
acceptance, cross-platform support and availability of free reader
software. It also allows rapid publication as an electronic file thus
speeding your access to the information.

The Adobe Acrobat Reader software is available as a free download
from http://www.adobe.com
Current and back issues of ARNP Care are available on the World Wide
Web at http://www.nurse.org/wa/arnpcare as part of the NP Central web site.

Letters to the editor and comments can be sent to care at nurse.net.

Bob Smithing & Maddy Wiley, Editors

Checked by AVG Free Edition.